Upcoming Open Houses
Can I visit an open house right now?
Residential real estate services are now considered an essential service. As of May 12, 2021 the Industry Guidance on Real Estate Transactions was updated to allow for open houses. On May 18th The Orange County Health Officer updated his Orders and Strong Recommendations to align with the statewide guidance.
This means that Open Houses are NOW permitted within Orange County, CA again!
There are still some protocols that agents and visitors will need to follow. Here is what to expect:
- If you feel sick or have COVID symptoms you can not visit an open house or tour properties in person. Please stay home.
- You must still wear a mask inside the home regardless of vaccination status.
- Capacity limits for the number of people inside the home at one time must be followed based on County color tier level.
- Appointments are no longer required.
- Multiple households or groups are allowed at one time. Groups must remain socially distanced from other groups. Agents should adjust the number of people in the home to achieve social distancing.
- Sign-in. You will be required to sign in. In this sign-in sheet you will agree to follow the posted rules of entry guidelines, take responsibility for entry risks, and that you do not have any COVID related symptoms and have not been exposed to anyone diagnosed with COVID in the last 10-14 Days.
If you would prefer to schedule a private COVID Safe showing appointment. You can search for homes by clicking here. When you fing a home that you are interesed in seeing, just click on the [Schedule a COVID-19 Safe Tour] button and I can make arrangements to get you in to see it.
I can also set up a custom search for you and provide expert advice about the market and the homes that you are interested in. Click here to tell me a little bit about what kind of home you are looking for.