In today’s housing market, it seems harder than ever to find a home to buy. Before the health crisis hit us a year ago, there was already a shortage of homes for sale. When many homeowners delayed their plans to sell at the same time that more buyers aimed to take advantage of record-low mortgage rates and purchase a home, housing inventory dropped even further. Experts consider this to be the biggest challenge facing an otherwise hot market while buyers continue to compete for homes. As Danielle Hale, Chief Economist at realtor.com, explains:
- Sellers Have an Opportunity with Today’s Home Prices May 24, 2022
- Work With a Real Estate Professional if You Want the Best Advice May 23, 2022
- Don’t Let Rising Inflation Delay Your Homeownership Plans [INFOGRAPHIC] May 20, 2022
- The One Thing Every Homeowner Needs To Know About a Recession May 19, 2022
- How Homeownership Can Bring You Joy May 18, 2022
- Why Rising Mortgage Rates Push Buyers off the Fence May 17, 2022
- If You’re a Homeowner, You Have Incredible Leverage When You Sell Today May 16, 2022
- Should You Update Your House Before Selling? Ask a Real Estate Professional. [INFOGRAPHIC] May 13, 2022
- What You Actually Need To Know About the Number of Foreclosures in Today’s Housing Market May 12, 2022
- Are There More Homes Coming to the Market? May 11, 2022
WHAT'S MY HOME WORTH?
Get Your Personalized Report
There doesn't seem to be an automatic way to determine the price of your home. Can we create a personalized report just for you?
Thanks for requesting a free home valuation!
Please allow up to 48hrs for us to research and deliver your personal comprehensive analysis. If you have any questions in the meantime, feel free to give us a call or drop us a note.